Name - Mugil curema
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Anisakis physeteris and Pseudoterranova decipiens in the Mugil curema fish caught in Tumaco, Colombia.
- Distribution of cysts holding Ascocotyle (Phagicola) longa metacercariae in tissues and organs of mugilid.
- Haematology of Mugil curema from the north coast estuary of Santa Catarina state, Brazil.
- Phylogenetic affinities of Forticulcitinae (Haploporidae) parasites of mullet from the Americas, with the description of three new species and notes on the genera and key species.
- Past and recent connectivity of white mullet between the Gulf of Mexico and the Mexican Pacific inferred through sequences of the gene cytochrome c oxidase I and microsatellites.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life