Name - Girella cyanea
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Acid lysis of macroalgae by marine herbivorous fishes: myth or digestive mechanism?
- Biological information for appropriate management of endemic fish species at Lord Howe Island.
- Contrasting digestive strategies in four New Zealand herbivorous fishes as reflected by carbohydrase activity profiles.
- Diet of subtropical herbivorous fishes in northeastern New Zealand.
- Utilisation of mannitol by temperate marine herbivorous fishes.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life