Name - Acentrogobius caninus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Morphological and molecular evidence for a new species of the genus Dichelyne Jagerskiold, 1902 (Ascaridida: Cucullanidae) from marine perciform fishes in the South China Sea.
- Length-weight relationships of three fish species in the East China Sea.
- Length-weight relationships of four fish species from mangrove of Zhanjiang, China.
- Length-weight and length-length relationships of four endemic fish species caught from Payra River, Southern Bangladesh.
- Length-weight relationships of six fish species from mangroves of Qinzhou Harbor, Southern China.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life