Name - Grapsus tenuicrustatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Results of laboratory testing for diphacinone in seawater, fish, invertebrates, and soil following aerial application of rodenticide on Lehua Island, Kauai County, Hawaii, January 2009.
- Location, location, location: finding a suitable home among the noise.
- Reproductive characteristics of a brachyuran crab, Grapsus tenuicrustatus (Herbst, 1783) (Decapoda: Grapsidae) found in Talim Bay, Batangas, Philippines.
- Brachyuran crabs (Crustacea: Decapoda) in the Suez Canal, Egypt, and their associated epifauna.
- Marine organisms in the intertidal zone of Nishinoshima Island.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life