Name - Nemipterus tambuloides
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- First record of a threadfin bream, Nemipterus tambuloides from Japan.
- Preliminary Study on the Morphology and Biology of Coexist Nemipterus furcosus and Nemipterus tambuloides from Terengganu Waters, Peninsular Malaysia.
- Trophic Ecology of Eight Sympatric Nemipterid Fishes (Nemipteridae) in the Lower Part of the South China Sea.
- Relationships of body lengths with mouth opening and prey length of nemipterid fishes (Regan, 1913) in the Gulf of Thailand.
- Geometric morphometrics species discrimination within the Genus Nemipterus from Malaysia and its surrounding seas.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life