Name - Pomacentrus pavo
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Inferring gene flow in coral reef fishes from different molecular markers: which loci to trust?
- Coral reef fishes use crown-of-thorns seastar as habitat.
- Some aspects of prolonged maintenance of marine fishes in captivity. Report 27. Genus Pomacentrus (Actinopterygii, Perciformes, Pomacentridae, Pomacentrinae).
- Predator density and competition modify the benefits of group formation in a shoaling reef fish.
- Chemical spying in coral reef fish larvae at recruitment.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life