Name - Carcharhinus dussumieri
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight relationships of four sharks caught in the Northern Persian Gulf and Oman Sea.
- Seasonal variation of catch per unit effort and catch composition in a Persian Gulf longline fishery.
- Huffmanela sp. (Nematoda: Trichosomoididae: Huffmanelinae) encountered in the whitecheek shark (Carcharhinus dussumieri) in the Arabian Gulf.
- Two New Cestode Species of Phoreiobothrium (Onchoproteocephalidea) from Two Carcharhinid Sharks of the Persian Gulf, with the First Report of Variation in Distribution of Vitelline Follicles of the Genus.
- Tropical sharks feasting on and swimming through microplastics: First evidence from Malaysia.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life