Name - Larimichthys polyactis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Spatial distribution of Larimichthys polyactis juveniles in the southern Yellow Sea and northern East China Sea in summer.
- Seasonal distribution of the early life stages of the small yellow croaker (Larimichthys polyactis) and its dynamic controls adjacent to the Changjiang River Estuary.
- Osteological Development of Larvae and Juveniles of the Cultured Small Yellow Croaker Larimichthys polyactis (Sciaenidae).
- Changes in overwintering ground of small yellow croaker (Larimichthys polyactis) based on MaxEnt and GARP models: A case study of the southern Yellow Sea stock.
- Differences in the diversity and community structure of the intestinal microbiota of commercial fishes in the central and southern East China Sea in spring and autumn.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life