Name - Aspidophoroides monopterygius
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Guide to the identification of larval and early juvenile poachers (Scorpaeniformes: Agonidae) from the northeastern Pacific Ocean and Bering Sea.
- Periodic and resident components in communities of Atlantic fishes.
- Plasma esterases of some marine and anadromous teleosts and their application in biochemical systematics.
- Occurrence of a larval alligator fish (Agonidae) in brackish water.
- Aspects of the ecology and life history of alligatorfish Aspidophoroides monopterygius.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life