Name - Pseudolaubuca engraulis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight relationships of seven fish species from the Yuan River, China.
- Length-weight relationships of eight fish species from the upper reaches of the Yangtze River, southwest China.
- Factors driving temporospatial heterogeneity of fish community health in Jinan City, China.
- EFFECT OF THE IMPOUNDMENT OF DAM CASCADE IN JINSHA RIVER AND INCREASED WATER LEVEL OF THE THREE GORGES RESERVOIR ON THE DISTRIBUTION AND ABUNDANCE OF PSEUDOLAUBUCA ENGRAULIS (NICHOLS) LARVAE IN THE UPPER MAINSTEM OF THE YANGTZE RIVER.
- Length-weight relationships of six fish species from the lower reaches of the Jinsha River, southwest China.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life