Name - Scardinius erythrophthalmus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Microplastics in different tissues of some commercially important fish species from Anzali Wetland in the Southwest Caspian Sea, Northern Iran.
- Fish as diet component of Black Stork (Ciconia nigra) in places of its regular feeding.
- Influence of hook type on performance, hooking location, injury, and reflex action mortality predictors in float recreational angling for cyprinids: A case study in northeastern Poland.
- Current status and length-weight relation of the European mudminnow, Umbra krameri (Actinopterygii: Esociformes: Umbridae), from Jiet River, Dolj County, southwestern Romania.
- The morphometry of fish scales collected from New Zealand and Turkey.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life