Name - Acipenser dabryanus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Migration and distribution of adult hatchery reared Yangtze sturgeons (Acipenser dabryanus) after releasing in the upper Yangtze River and its implications for stock enhancement.
- Suppressive and active protective actions in aquatic wildlife conservation.
- Molecular characterization and expression analysis of double-stranded RNA-dependent protein kinase (PKR) in Dabry's sturgeon (Acipenser dabryanus).
- Full-length transcriptome sequencing and identification and immune response of TRIM genes in Dabry’s sturgeon (Acipenser dabryanus).
- Characterization of MRF genes and their tissue distributions and analysis of the effects of starvation and refeeding on the expression of these genes in Acipenser dabryanus muscle.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life