Name - Acipenser schrenckii
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Histological Microscopic Observation of Skin in Amur Sturgeon (Acipenser schrenckii).
- Changes in [delta]|1|3C and [delta]|1|5N Values in Different Tissues of Amur Sturgeon Acipenser schrenckii Brandt 1869.
- Identification of important proteins from the gonads and pituitary involved in the gonad development of Amur sturgeon, Acipenser schrenckii, regulated by GnRH-a treatment by iTRAQ-based analysis.
- Observation of skeletal system development of larval and juvenile Amur sturgeon Acipenser schrenckii.
- Screening and identification of female-specific DNA sequences in octaploid sturgeon using comparative genomics with high-throughput sequencing.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life