Name - Epinephelus polyphekadion
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Visitation patterns of camouflage groupers Epinephelus polyphekadion at a spawning aggregation in Fakarava inferred by acoustic telemetry.
- Sorting the wheat from the chaff: a review of BINs associated with groupers of Vietnam and the implications for species identification from DNA barcoding.
- A Decade of Monitoring an Indo-Pacific Grouper Spawning Aggregation: Benefits of Protection and Importance of Survey Design.
- Aligning fisheries management with life history in two commercially important groupers in Chuuk, Federated States of Micronesia.
- Effect of Low Salinity on Growth, Survival and Stress Response of Juvenile Hybrid Grouper (Epinephelus fuscoguttatus x E. polyphekadion).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life