Name - Echinometra lucunter
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Choosing the right home: settlement responses by larvae of six sea urchin species align with hydrodynamic traits of their contrasting adult habitats.
- DNA metabarcoding unveils niche overlapping and competition among Caribbean sea urchins.
- Assessment of sea urchin spawning induction and oocyte conservation applied to ecotoxicological assays.
- Multi-stressor Extremes Found on a Tropical Coral Reef Impair Performance.
- Isolation and characterization of 17 polymorphic microsatellite loci for a sea urchin (Echinometra lucunter: Echinometridae).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life