Name - Achiridae
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The icthyofauna (Teleostei) of the Rio Caete estuary, northeast Para, Brazil, with a species identification key from northern Brazilian coast.
- Fishes of the Cusiana River (Meta River basin, Colombia), with an identification key to its species.
- Family Achiridae - American soles.
- Drainage basin checklists and dichotomous keys for inland fishes of Texas.
- Flatfishes colonised freshwater environments by acquisition of various DHA biosynthetic pathways.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life