Name - Lophiosilurus alexandri
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Involvement of the phosphoryl transfer network in gill bioenergetic imbalance of pacama (Lophiosilurus alexandri) subjected to hypoxia: notable participation of creatine kinase.
- Description of amino acid and fatty acid content during initial development of Lophiosilurus alexandri (Siluriformes: Pseudopimelodidae), a carnivorous freshwater catfish.
- An external tag for fish: tagging effects in different fish size classes and its influence on growth performance and hematology of Lophiosilurus alexandri (Siluriformes: Pseudopimelodidae).
- Comparative study of the chemical composition, fatty acid profile, and nutritional quality of Lophiosilurus alexandri (Siluriformes: Pseudopimelodidae), a Brazilian carnivorous freshwater fish, grown in lotic, lentic, and aquaculture environments.
- Genetic diversity and aquaculture conservation for a threatened Neotropical catfish.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life