Name - Clupea harengus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Biologically meaningful distribution models highlight the benefits of the Paris Agreement for demersal fishing targets in the North Atlantic Ocean.
- Atlantic herring (Clupea harengus) stocks of the west coast of Newfoundland (NAFO Division 4R) in 2019.
- Intra- and inter-annual variability in the fat content of Atlantic herring (Clupea harengus) as revealed by routine industry monitoring.
- Combined Use of Otolith Morphometry and Microchemistry to Study the Origin of Spring-Spawning Atlantic Herring in the St. Lawrence Estuary and the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
- Strong and lasting impacts of past global warming on baleen whales and their prey.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life