Name - Schizothorax kozlovi
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Tissue Distribution of Brain Aromatase Gene Cyp19b in Schizothorax kozlovi and Temperature Effects on Its Expression.
- Cloning of gonadal aromatase gene Cyp19a in an endemic fish (Schizothorax kozlovi) of the Upper Yangtze River, and temperature effects on its expression.
- Expression profiles of amh and foxl2 in Schizothorax kozlovi, and their response to temperature during the early developmental stage.
- Karyological Analysis of Two Species in the Subfamily Schizothoracinae (Cypriniformes: Cyprinidae) from China, with Notes on Karyotype Evolution in Schizothoracinae.
- Expression Profiles of dmrt1 in Schizothorax kozlovi, and Their Relation to CpG Methylation of Its Promoter and Temperature.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life