Name - Atule mate
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Analysis of ring operation from south Andaman Fish Landing Centres (FLC).
- Reproduction and spawning patterns of Atule mate (Cuvier, 1833) in the Persian Gulf & Oman Sea, Hormozgan coastal waters.
- Microplastic ingestion by commercial marine fish from the seawater of Northwest Peninsular Malaysia.
- Microplastic occurrence in finfish and shellfish from the mangroves of the northern Gulf of Oman.
- Cytochrome oxidase I (COI) revealed differentiation among populations of Atule mate in the coastal waters of Persian Gulf and Sea of Oman (Bushehr, Bandar Abbas, Chabahar).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life