Name - Trachyrincus scabrus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Annual variation of parasite communities of deep-sea macrourid fishes from the western Mediterranean Sea and their relationship with fish diet and histopathological alterations.
- Comparative Study on Trace Metal Accumulation in Liver of Mediterranean Deep-Sea Fish and Their Selenium/Mercury Molar Ratios.
- Species of Lepidapedon Stafford, 1904 (Digenea: Lepidapedidae) from deep-sea fishes in the Western Mediterranean: molecular and morphological evidence.
- Spatio-temporal patterns of macrourid fish species in the northern Mediterranean Sea.
- Linking integrative taxonomy and ecology: Diversity and population structure of two platyhelminth parasites (Digenea: Lepidapedidae) of sympatric deep-sea fishes in the Western Mediterranean.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life