Name - Gymnammodytes semisquamatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Discrimination of the northeast Atlantic lesser sandeels, Ammodytes marinus, Ammodytes tobianus and Gymnammodytes semisquamatus by protein electrophoresis.
- Discrimination of the North Atlantic lesser sandeels Ammodytes marinus, A. tobianus, A. dubius and Gymnammodytes semisquamatus by mitochondrial DNA restriction fragment patterns.
- The co-management of the sand eel fishery of Catalonia (NW Mediterranean): the story of a process.
- The Co-management Committee of the Catalan sand-eel fishery: a bottom-up approach successfully delivering on sustainability for fish and fishing.
- The use of European shag pellets as indicators of microplastic fibers in the marine environment.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life