Name - Arius subrostratus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Length-weight relationship and relative condition factor in Arius subrostratus (Valenciennes).
- Length-weight relationship, relative condition factor (Kn) and morphometry of Arius subrostratus (Valenciennes, 1840) from a coastal wetland in Kerala.
- Nutritional composition of Arius subrostratus (Valenciennes, 1840) from Cochin estuary, India.
- Feeding strategy, dietary overlap and resource partitioning among four mesopredatory catfishes of a tropical estuary.
- EFFECT OF RETTING ON HYDROLOGICAL QUALITY AND HAEMATOLOGY OF Etroplus suratensis AND Arius subrostratus FISHES IN KOLPADAM KADAVU, KOLLAM DISTRICT, KERALA.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life