Name - Conopeum seurati
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- [An aeronautic and gastronomic zoological study of the bryozoan species Conopeum.]
- Aliens associating with Caspian Sea endemic bivalves.
- Krka River (Croatia): case study of bryozoan settlement from source to estuary. Bryozoan settlement in the Krka River.
- Early recruitment variation and an established dominant alter the composition of a temperate fouling community.
- A sixth-level habitat cascade increases biodiversity in an intertidal estuary.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life