Name - Ensis macha
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Larval and postlarval shell ontogeny of four bivalve species from the Southeast Pacific coast.
- Use of shell shape variation as an assessment tool in the southernmost razor clam fishery.
- Spatiotemporal distribution of paralytic shellfish poisoning (PSP) toxins in shellfish from Argentine Patagonian coast.
- Achieving sustainable exploitation through co-management in three Chilean small-scale fisheries.
- Two evolutionary units on the South American razor clam Ensis macha (Bivalvia: Pharidae): genetic and morphometric evidence.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life