Name - Zungaro zungaro
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Mercury in muscle and brain of catfish from the Madeira river, Amazon, Brazil.
- Spatial and temporal length distribution of Zungaro zungaro caught in the Orinoco River Basin of Colombia.
- Low total mercury in Caiman yacare (Alligatoridae) as compared to carnivorous, and non-carnivorous fish consumed by Amazonian indigenous communities.
- Untangling convoluted taxonomy of Chambriella Rego, Chubb & Pavanelli, 1999 (Cestoda: Proteocephalidae), with erection of Riggenbachiella n. g. and the description of a new species from pimelodid catfishes in the Neotropical Region.
- When predators become prey: Community-based monitoring of caiman and dolphin hunting for the catfish fishery and the broader implications on Amazonian human-natural systems.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life