Name - Campylomormyrus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Tube-snouted gymnotiform and mormyriform fishes: convergence of a specialized foraging mode in teleosts.
- Eighteen microsatellite loci for endemic African weakly electric fish (Campylomormyrus, Mormyridae) and their cross species applicability among related taxa.
- Adaptive radiation in African weakly electric fish (Teleostei: Mormyridae: Campylomormyrus): a combined molecular and morphological approach.
- Electric organ discharge divergence promotes ecological speciation in sympatrically occurring weakly electric fish (Campylomormyrus).
- Species delimitation and phylogenetic relationships in a genus of African weakly-electric fishes (Osteoglossiformes, Mormyridae, Campylomormyrus).
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life