Name - Rhinolophus ferrumequinum
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Genomic determinants of Furin cleavage in diverse European SARS-related bat coronaviruses.
- A survey of hard ticks associated with cave dwelling mammals in Turkey.
- Notable recovery of ringed greater horseshoe bat Rhinolophus ferrumequinum (Chiroptera: Rhinolophidae) from the Western Caucasus.
- Foraging time and temperature affected birth timing of Rhinolophus ferrumequinum and predicted year-to-year changes for 25 years in a population in West Wales, UK.
- Facial muscle modification associated with chiropteran noseleaf development: Insights into the developmental basis of a movable rostral appendage in mammals.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life