Name - Cheilinus fasciatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Spatial refugia mediate juvenile coral survival during coral-predator interactions.
- Environmental disturbance events drive declines in juvenile wrasse biomass on inshore coral reefs of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Assessment of Coral Reef Fish Stocks From the Nansha Islands, South China Sea, Using Length-Based Bayesian Biomass Estimation.
- Geographic variability in the gonadal development and sexual ontogeny of Hemigymnus, Cheilinus and Oxycheilinus wrasses among Indo-Pacific coral reefs.
- Patterns of biogeographic and regional life-history trait variation in four large-bodied tropical wrasses.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life