Name - Arrhamphus sclerolepis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Influences of phylogenetic position and fertilization biology on spermatozoal ultrastructure exemplified by exocoetoid and poeciliid fish.
- Differences in trophodynamics of commercially important fish between artificial waterways and natural coastal wetlands.
- Trophic strategies of garfish, Arrhamphus sclerolepis, in natural coastal wetlands and artificial urban waterways.
- Reproductive biology of three commercially important hemiramphid species in south-eastern Australia.
- Contaminants in water, sediment and fish biomonitor species from natural and artificial estuarine habitats along the urbanized Gold Coast, Queensland.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life