Name - Pseudambassis ranga
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Gill rakers of some teleosts under light and scanning electron microscope.
- Fishes of Gadana river in Kalakkad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve.
- New records of fishes from Gadana river, Kalakad Mundanthurai Tiger Reserve, Tamil Nadu.
- Histological lesions induced by exogenous pigment in dyed Indian glassfish, Pseudambassis ranga (Hamilton).
- Utilization of alien freshwater fishes by the parasitic copepod Neoergasilus japonicus (Ergasilidae) on Okinawa-jima Island, Japan, with a list of its known hosts.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life