Name - Channa micropeltes
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Morphological and genetic differences between cultured and wild populations of Channa striata in Viet Nam and its phylogenetic relationship with other Channa species.
- Investigations on genetic diversity and relationships among Channa species using AFLP-capillary electrophoresis.
- Study on effect of hooking location and injuries to the survival of Indonesian snakehead Channa micropeltes using treble hook in recreational fishing.
- Short Communication: Proximate analysis, amino acid profile and albumin concentration of various weights of Giant Snakehead (Channa micropeltes) from Kapuas Hulu, West Kalimantan, Indonesia.
- Efficacy of perch (Anabas testudineus) as biocontrol agent of home invading nuisance pest, Luprops tristis.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life