Name - Channa micropeltes
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Protein profile and amino acid profile of Vacuum drying and freeze-drying of family Channidae collected from central kalimantan, indonesia.
- Genomic Organization of Repetitive DNA Elements and Its Implications for the Chromosomal Evolution of Channid Fishes (Actinopterygii, Perciformes).
- Defense properties in the epidermal mucus of different freshwater fish species.
- ELUCIDATION OF INNATE IMMUNE COMPONENTS IN THE EPIDERMAL MUCUS OF DIFFERENT FRESHWATER FISH SPECIES.
- Morphological and genetic differences between cultured and wild populations of Channa striata in Viet Nam and its phylogenetic relationship with other Channa species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life