Name - Diplodus argenteus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Patterns of distribution and composition of sea urchin assemblages on Brazilian subtropical rocky reefs.
- Important sources of variation to be considered when using fin clips as a surrogate for muscle in trophic studies using stable isotopes.
- Opportunistic feeding behavior of Diplodus argenteus (Perciformes, Sparidae): human-fish interaction in two rocky reefs from SE and S Brazil.
- Do marine fish juveniles use intertidal tide pools as feeding grounds?
- Discordance between diet analysis and dietary macronutrient content in four nominally herbivorous fishes from the Southwestern Atlantic.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life