Name - Microtus agrestis
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- The Yellow-Necked Mouse (Apodemus flavicollis Muridae): A New Species in the Mammalian Fauna of Ilmenskii Reserve (Chelyabinsk Oblast, Southern Urals).
- Associations between abundances of free-roaming gamebirds and common buzzards Buteo buteo are not driven by consumption of gamebirds in the buzzard breeding season.
- Eco-epidemiological screening of multi-host wild rodent communities in the UK reveals pathogen strains of zoonotic interest.
- Identification of a novel hantavirus strain in the root vole (Microtus oeconomus) in Lithuania, Eastern Europe.
- Edge effect in rodent populations at the border between agricultural landscapes and forests.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life