Name - Epinephelus multinotatus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Genetic analysis of populations of north-western Australian fish species.
- Fate of oil hydrocarbons in fish and shrimp after major oil spills in the Arabian Gulf.
- Analysis of stable isotope ratios to investigate stock structure of red emperor and Rankin cod in northern Western Australia.
- Demographic characteristics of selected Epinepheline groupers (family: Serranidae; subfamily: Epinephelinae) from Aldabra atoll, Seychelles.
- Declining catch rates of reef fish in Aldabra's marine protected area.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life