Name - Squalius cephalus
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Variants and Synonyms
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Investigation of functional efficiency of fish ladders on Raba and Pinka Rivers.
- Age and growth rates of a translocated chub Squalius cephalus chalk-stream population with comparison to indigenous riverine populations in England.
- Toxicity prediction and effect characterization of 90 pharmaceuticals and illicit drugs measured in plasma of fish from a major European river (Sava, Croatia).
- Prescribed aggression of fishes: Pharmaceuticals modify aggression in environmentally relevant concentrations.
- Morphology and morphometry of pharyngeal bone and teeth in cyprinid species from the Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life