Name - Campylomormyrus tamandua
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Male-mediated species recognition among African weakly electric fishes.
- Electric pulse characteristics can enable species recognition in African weakly electric fish species.
- Intragenus F1-hybrids of African weakly electric fish (Mormyridae: Campylomormyrus tamandua [male] x C. compressirostris[female]) are fertile.
- Morphological differentiation in African weakly electric fish (genus Campylomormyrus) relates to substrate preferences.
- Transcriptome-wide single nucleotide polymorphisms related to electric organ discharge differentiation among African weakly electric fish species.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life