Name - Syacium gunteri
Life Sciences Identifier (LSID)
Reported Taxonomic Ranks
Reported Taxonomic Hierarchies
- Habitat selection by flatfishes in the northern Gulf of Mexico: implications for susceptibility to hypoxia.
- The metazoan parasite communities of the shoal flounder (Syacium gunteri) as bioindicators of chemical contamination in the southern Gulf of Mexico.
- Environmental and anthropogenic factors affecting the probability of occurrence of Oncomegas wageneri (Cestoda: Trypanorhyncha) in the southern Gulf of Mexico.
- Partial mRNA Sequences of the Biomarkers CYP1A, GST, CAT, GR, SOD, GPx, VTG and p53 in Flatfish Syacium gunteri from Gulf of Mexico.
- Biological responses of shoal flounder (Syacium gunteri) to toxic environmental pollutants from the southern Gulf of Mexico.
Search name in:
External LinksNCBI Metadata
Encyclopedia of Life